Sunday, December 21, 2008

《Anniversary in TCSSH》

Taichung Second Senior High School.(TCSSH)



Just as I expected, the anniversary was boring like before. But it was not important. Because what's really matter is I can meet my classmates and teachers in high school!

My beautiful classmates.


Classmates in first grade.

My mathematics teacher.


My chemistry teacher. I like her very much, because she is a good teacher. She taught us carefully and warm-heartily. If we had any question, she would teach us continually until we understand clearly. She is like our mother.

They are the coolest girls that I have never seen.


It's really happy for us to get together again! I think I will go back to high school anniversary in the future every year, although it is truly boring. Ha ha.

No comments: