Thursday, December 11, 2008

《Re's Birthday》



Today is my good friend's birthday and I prepare a pleasantly surprise for her.
Her nickname is Re and she has been called from junior high school. I think her fun nickname really suitable for her. She is my best friend in high school, so I prepare her birthday attentively.

I told her that I will eat dinner with her in her birthday, but I didn't tell her that there will be other people go with me to celebrate her birthday. So when Re saw us, she really shocked. But there still had surprise later.
We went to the restaurant where had other people wanted to give her surprise. When Re saw them, she gave a hearty laugh. We chatted happily and talked about recent condition.
After dinner finished, we took the cake out which already prepared. Re was so touched that she couldn't say a word, and she even burst into tears. We felt pretty happy and satisfied, because we reached our goal-to make Re surprised and happy.
I truly hope we can get together to celebrate each other's birthday forever.



This is the gift I bought for Re.

No comments: