Sunday, November 30, 2008

《A Special Camp》

Yesterday, my cousin came back from a special camp held by school, and he went to visit me. Of coarse, we talk a lot about the camp, this is what he told me.
It was held it at Tainan. He played a lot games in the camp so as to allow our leaders to interact with one another. Of course, as a leader, they need activities that could change a person from ordinary to extraordinary. Consequently, he would ask one person to be the leader of a small group, and he will need to lead the group to accomplish the tasks assigned to them. Basically, these are some of the main activities that they had in the morning, at night, of course, would be the camp fire! They dance round the camp fire, singing the camp songs and immersed in the happy occasion. Of course, the dance was led by those who designed the dance steps, and this is another chance to prove their leadership skills.
My cousin said that three days passed in a glimpse of time. They board the bus reluctantly as they did not want the camp to end. However, my cousin learn plenty of new and useful experiences in the camp, which further improve our leadership qualities. I wish if there is a chance, I can go to that kind of camp myself.

No comments: